Web Analytics
News Letters & Publications
How do I report animal issues, such as excessive barking or vicious dogs, suspected animal abuse, loose pets?
All dangerous situations involving animals and the immediate safety of people should be reported by calling 911. The HOA has no authority at this time to enforce issues related to domestic animals. Issues regarding animals should be reported to Bell County Animal Control: Phone Number: (254) 993-6780 Animal Control is located at: 2509 S Loop 121, Belton, TX 76513